SCAMMERS and their 'VICTIMS' (an "exchange" with an 'Expert')

SCAMMERS and their 'VICTIMS'

sent 09/12/2005
Hello Sir/Ma,

I am glad to see that someone from that side of the world is bold
enough to take on the scammers and expose them.
I am a Nigerian and i receive loads of scam mails myself but one thing
the 'victims' fail to realise is that they are as guilty as the
scammers!
From what you said (what i read), you have never fallen for such
scams. This only tells me something, you don't believe in the 'getting
very rich for nothing' promise. These guys all over the world, who
fall for it are guilty! Greedy, guilty fellows who want their $100
turned into $1000000000000 over night! If i were in the global
jurdicial system, i will initiate a long jail sentence for scammers
and a heavy fine for their 'victims'.

By the way, Sir, have you been to Nigeria? Do you know that
there are over 150 million Nigerians? Now, let's do the maths, if we
(Nigerians) are all scammers.... Ok! Let's not imagine what kind of
world we'll be left with!

Imagine if all Middle-easterns were terrorists
Italians mafias
Americans Gangsters
well, well, well.

Please tell some of your readers to keep their greed in check and
their wallets sealed for a bit.

Best regards,

Kodblu!


--
Take heed!

Reply


09/12/2005

Mike [419eater admin]
to me



Please read our site properly. ANYONE on our site that say ALL Nigerian are scammer is immediately warned and told that such a claim is rubbish.

Also, to say scammer play on greed I am afraid is a very ignorant assumption. I suggest you do some proper research as we have. You will find that "greed" plays less than 30% of most type of "advance fee fraud" scams.

Regards,

Mike
admin: 419eater.com


Reply

from kodblu to Mike

Hello Mike!

Thank you for your prompt reply.

"very ignorant assumption"? Less than 30% is greed? hmm.
And the other over 70%? Please enlighten me.
I guess a sizable chunk of the other 70% are trying to help someone who is helpless or better still invest in a legal and lucrative business that seem to offer just a little more than usual.
Keep up the good work Mike! And please remember to visit Nigeria at some point in your series of researches and fact findings.


God speed,

--
Take heed!


==========
I share this with you all because 'our voices count'!
Challenge what is wrong and embrace what is good.

Nigeria is my motherland! I choose to uphold her honour and glory... so help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment